Here is how we will work together:
- We’ll spend the time needed with you to understand what your goals are. Imagine buying a home or even a car without first stepping back to decide what you need and what your investment range should be? You owe it to yourself and your family to start your search with some guidelines in place–that is where we can help.
- After we understand what your personal and professional goals are, we’ll begin contacting franchisors on your behalf. You’ll never have to visit websites, request information and then wait around to see if a franchise is potentially the right fit–we’ll do all of that for you.
- We’ll show you franchises that you may never even consider on your own. Yes, that is something that an experienced franchise professional, with a deeper understanding of the opportunities in today’s marketplace, will regularly do for their clients. If you love coffee, you’ll probably gravitate to a looking at coffee franchises, even though owning a coffee franchise has very little to do with loving coffee. You owe it to yourself to understand what franchise models best align with your existing skills and we’ll help get that picture into focus.
- Once you have pinpointed the franchise brand you want to purchase, we will set up a time to introduce you to the team at the franchise corporate office, so they can answer your questions. We will then guide you through the process of researching, validating and experiencing that brand before buying.
- If you need financing, we can refer you to 3rd party lenders who specialize in financing franchises. All too often someone’s life’s dream of franchise ownership is squashed by their local bank’s loan officer who many have little or no experience in lending to potential franchisees.