Do you need help getting funding for your new business? If you do, we can help. Franchise Development Group can help you to better understand your options and even refer you to third party lenders who understand and deal with Franchise Funding each and every day.You can tap into several types of lending programs such as:
- Small Business Administration Loans
- Funding from private lending instutions
- Tapping into your retirement plans WITHOUT any fees for early withdrawel
- Using your non-IRA investments as collateral for funding
- Taking advantage of equipment leasing programs that can reduce your overall start up costs
- Unsecured lines of credit
Choosing the right lending program for your new business will play a big part of your initial and ongoing success, so we are here to help. We’ll help you understand your options and connect you with qualified lenders who can help you design the right program for your new business.
We personally have worked with the following and are happy to recommend them!